BS (Artificial Intelligence)
- MS (Computer Science)
- Apply knowledge of computing and mathematics that is appropriate for the program.
- Analyse a problem and define computing requirements that are appropriate to its solution.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component or program to meet desired needs.
- Work in a team to accomplish a common goal.
- Understand professional, ethical, and social issues and responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively with different audiences.
- Apply automated reasoning.
- Transform large amounts of data into actionable decisions.
- Focus on how complex inputs, such as vision, language, and huge databases, can be used to make decisions or enhance human capabilities.
- Change the world for the better – in areas like healthcare, transportation, and education etc