BS (Cyber Security and Digital Forensics)
- MS (Computer Science)
- Developed core Computing foundation according to international standards.
- Ability to analyze security, ethical, & privacy issues, and devise solutions.
- Ability to apply appropriate techniques for minimizing risks, and react appropriately to security breaches.
- Ability to investigate network, system software, application software, mobile, and cyber security breaches.
- Ability to align computer security best practices with organizational needs.
- Ability to convert understanding to innovations
- Ability to undertake graduate level studies and research
- Developed effective communication, management and leadership skills