BS (Data Science)
- MS (Computer Science)
- Apply knowledge of computing and mathematics that is appropriate for the program.
- Analyse a problem and define computing requirements that are appropriate to its solution.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component or program to meet desired needs.
- Work in a team to accomplish a common goal.
- Understand professional, ethical, and social issues and responsibilities.
- Communicate effectively with different audiences.
- Learn programming for large-sized datasets
- Identify useful and hidden patterns from data.
- Improve decision making skills by mining data from various aspects.
- Solve real world problems by applying mathematical and computational approaches.