The procedure for admission (regular candidates) is as follows:
- Admission Application Form must be filled online by following the instructions. Click Here for Online Admission Application.
- Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.
- The online system assigns a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each applicant, which must be noted for later use.
- Applicant will deposit the Application Fee in the designated Bank. Fee is non-refundable/adjustable.
- Application processing fee of Rs. 1,500 is payable by all applicants including those who are seeking admission on the basis of NTS (NAT or GAT) test.
- If an applicant wants to take more than one Admission Test, then an Additional Fee of Rs. 500 is payable for each additional Admission Test. [For example, for taking both the BBA and the BS tests, or for taking both the MS (CS) and MS (SPM) tests.]
- Applicant will confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information, the University has all the rights to cancel the application/admission without any fee refund.
- Upon payment of the Application Processing Fee (and additional Admission Test Fee), the applicant will print his/her ADMIT CARD bearing the applicant’s TEST ROLL NUMBER and a copy of the Prospectus.
- The applicant should then visit the test campus on the specified date and time as mentioned on the Admit card.
- Admission of a student automatically stands cancelled if he or she fails in the required exam whose result was not available at the time of admission.