The PhD program requires candidates to undertake a number of graduate level courses, pass a qualifying examination, and then carry out research in a chosen area. The candidates are required to publish research papers in journals of international repute.
- Impart in depth knowledge and application of methodology to investigate original research problems through a systematic and focused approach
- Enable students to produce publishable research for journals and conferences of international repute
- Enable students to conduct independent research
- Students will be able to exhibit specialized knowledge and ability to use appropriate research methodology in the relevant field of study
- Students will be able to conduct systematic and focused research
- Students will be able to publish research papers in journals and conferences of international repute
- Students will be able to conduct and supervise independent research and can produce knowledge