- Admission Application Form must be filled online by following the instructions. Click Here for Online Admission Application
- Applications received through post or by hand will not be accepted/entertained.
- The online system assigns a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) to each applicant, which must be noted for later use.
Applicant will deposit the Application Fee in the designated Bank. Fee is non-refundable/adjustable
Application processing fee of Rs. 1,500 is payable by all applicants including those who are seeking admission on the basis of NTS (NAT or GAT) test.
If an applicant wants to take more than one Admission Test, then an Additional Fee of Rs. 500 is payable for each additional Admission Test. [For example, for taking both the BBA and the BS tests, or for taking both the MS (CS) and MS (SPM) tests.]
- Applicant will confirm that information entered in the Admission Application Form is correct. In case of incorrect information, the University has all the rights to cancel the application/admission without any fee refund.
- Upon payment of the Application Processing Fee (and additional Admission Test Fee), the applicant will print his/her ADMIT CARD bearing the applicant’s TEST ROLL NUMBER.
- The applicant should then visit the test campus on the specified date and time as mentioned on the Admit card.
- Admission of a student automatically stands cancelled if he or she fails in the required exam whose result was not available at the time of admission.